Direct hire, Henrietta location, 70 – 85K
Become an integral part of a global team. The ideal candidate will have worked in a manufacturing environment, preferably one with custom engineered products. Responsible for the tactical and strategic aspects of the marketing plan while delivering profitable growth.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product technologies by reviewing current customer and market needs and trends.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product capabilities to competition.
- Obtain product market data by working with sales team to develop product sales strategies.
- Assess product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Determine product pricing strategies by utilizing market research data, reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume, and costing special and competitive landscape.
- Conduct market research to identify user need for new product trends.
- Lead and participate in planning meetings, and provide advice and guidance on direction of product line.
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings.
- Collaborate with sales and corporate marketing teams to develop and execute marketing tools and plan.
- Present company information to both customers and internal stakeholders.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong presentation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Multitasking skills.
- Ability to work internationally across cultural boundaries.
- Travel up to 25% with some international travel a possibility.
Education & Experience
- 5 + years of Product Management or Marketing experience desired.
- Business to Business Marketing experience is preferred.
- Exposure to custom engineered products is preferred in an electronics environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing required.