Direct Hire, location to the southeast of Rochester, 65 - 75K depending on experience
Our client is a Manufacturing Company southeast of Rochester, with approximately $5 million in annual sales. They are seeking an Operations Manager who is eager for an opportunity with significant growth potential.
- Develop employees and build a strong operational team to support production.
- Oversee all quality and safety initiatives, as well as ensure all regulations are followed.
- Handle all production scheduling and planning for the plant.
- Ensure all products are manufactured within established cost standards.
- Implement lean manufacturing procedures in order to improve factory throughput.
- Act as part of the leadership team to develop company strategies and initiatives.
- Establish, maintain, and monitor production performance metrics.
- Train, guide, and assist with the management of all production employees.
- Facilitate and oversee all machine onboarding and maintenance.
- Manage all facilities and building maintenance.
- Develop the managerial skills of the Production Manager.
- Liaise with the Director of Operations and Production Supervisor in designing, managing, and developing projects to improve production.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study preferred
- 8+ years of experience; 2+ years of supervisory/managerial experience desired
- Manufacturing and/or mechanical background
- Experience working with quality and safety standards within a manufacturing environment
- Production scheduling and planning experience
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills