Permanent, Henrietta location, 70K
Develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls; coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products. Support Quality function in day-to-day operational activities as defined in scope.
- Support end to end quality performance to ensure that quality processes are built into the manufacturing processes.
- Lead process improvement, problem resolution, and operations team training
- Perform research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment
- Test and troubleshoot support of all products
- Support sustaining engineering through review and approval of ECO’s- lead implementation plans. Submit and follow up on ECRs and monitor all active deviations to ensure compliance.
- In conjunction with quality assurance, supply chain, engineering, customer service and operations monitor and follow up on (but not limited to):
- Non-conformances and verification
- First Articles
- Corrective & Preventative Actions
- Special product requirements
- Product Regulatory requirements
- Provide Quality Assurance documents for customer fulfillment.
- Compose reports and facilitate/participate in meetings as required, including quality management reviews, supplier reviews.
- Analyze statistical trends.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
- Analog and digital electronics, embedded software, test and measure, industrial processes and methods, reliability, safety and maintenance
- MTBF, FMEA/FMECA, automated test systems design and development, understanding of electronic designs through schematics reviews, electronic manufacturing tools, processes and methods
- Strong ability to work in a global team environment, strong leadership to drive cross functional teams in non-hierarchical environment, strong autonomy, energy and enthusiasm
- Awareness of ISO9001 requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required in electrical, industrial or mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing or electrical engineering experience
- Lean Six Sigma training preferred
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident