Accounts Receivable Analyst
temp-hire/direct hire, far east side location, $13-15/hour
The Accounts Receivable (AR) Analyst is responsible for credit and collections activities. This includes overseeing the processing of credit applications, solicitation for payment on past due accounts, applying cash receipts in a timely and accurate manner (Cash application), managing deductions with the customer and internally at the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for receivables portfolio and insuring no invoices age greater than 60 days past due.
- Work collaboratively with Program Management to resolve billing issues, discrepancies and disputes in a timely manner.
- Participates in a monthly credit limit review process for existing customers based on credit worthiness.
- Ongoing resolution of customer issues regarding invoicing and payments.
- Makes collections calls.
- Reviews collection reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding and to evaluate effectiveness of current collection policies and procedures.
- Audits delinquent accounts considered to be uncollectible to ensure maximum efforts have been taken before assigning bad debt status to account.
- Provides robust AR reporting and analytics to support strategic and day-to-day operations.
- Minimum 1-3 years Accounts Receivable, collections or Accounting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, especially MS Excel, pivot tables, macros
- Epicor software experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently in fast pace environment.
- Team player committed to developing and maintaining partnerships and strong working relationships with customer and other company’s departments and ability to multi-task.