Permanent, Location south of Rochester, 60K + depending on experience.
This is a newly created position due to growth! Identify, implement, and maintain the most effective way to manufacture product. Devise methods to eliminate wasted time, energy, and materials through the manufacturing process.
- Create and maintain bills of materials (BOM) for new and/or transferred products.
- Create and maintain factory routing for new and/or transferred products with a focus on productivity.
- Evaluate effects of product design changes.
- Optimize Oracle business process and work flow for BOM and routing creation and maintenance.
- Drive consistency in BOMs and routings across product lines and brands.
- Perform product time studies, labor estimates, and yield studies for new product, design changes, value stream changes, and/or equipment changes.
- Conduct on-going audits of BOM accuracy.
- Work cross functionally with product development, procurement, manufacturing, and quality to devise systems that integrate people, machines, materials, and information in the most productive manner.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience creating and/or maintaining bills of material