Front Desk Administrator
Temp to hire, Professional, growing Real Estate Company located downtown- parking is paid for by the company, $15-16/hr
EXCELLENT benefits including bonus potential and profit sharing
The Front Desk Administrator is responsible for creating an extraordinary first impression with callers and guests, successfully performing office, front desk and reception operations, and providing administrative support to multiple functional areas.
- Maintain reception area coverage and deliver efficient and effective front-desk operations
- Greet and direct callers and in-person visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Answer and route incoming calls using a multi-line telephone system
- Provide callers with information such as addresses, directions to company locations, website and other related information
- Receive and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services
- Complete data entry and data reconciliation tasks
- Prepare labels, folders, invoices, correspondence and mailings
- Maintain copy center, mailroom and break room supplies and equipment
- Prepare and maintain reception area files and records
- Schedule and coordinate logistics and food for group meetings and events
- Validate visitor parking and assist with the tenant parking billing process
- Facilitate opening and closing procedures of the office
- Assume other administrative duties and projects as required
- A professional, pleasant and proactive approach to work and with customers
- Present a professional and positive personal image
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to operate a multi-line phone system and general office equipment
- User and maintenance knowledge of copier, printer and postage machines
- Excellent telephone, verbal and written communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong clerical skills including data entry, typing, proofreading, scheduling and filing
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Capable of self-directing, organizing, multi-tasking, prioritizing and solution-finding
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction from and collaborate with others on special projects
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a front-desk reception and/or client contact administrative support position.
- Experience working in a professional front office environment preferred.
- Experience using MS Office applications required.
Typical Physical Demands
- Prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching for files and supplies.
- Occasional need to lift files or paper weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, adding machine, and other office equipment.
Typical Working Conditions
- Professional office environment with typical small office noise level
- Frequent contact with staff, customers and vendors