Financial Services Professional
AP Professionals has partnered with an independent wealth management firm seeking an energetic professional to become part of its succession plan. This firm has an established client base and provides a wide array of financial services including financial planning, wealth management, tax planning and return preparation, retirement planning, and estate planning.
The candidate will be responsible for income tax planning and analysis for our client base. The range of responsibilities includes tax planning, review of tax returns prepared by our tax team, and preparing financial statements and cash flow projections for individuals and related entities, as well as other financial statements and analyses as needed. Over time, it would be expected that this professional would earn the credentials of CFP, and obtain relevant licenses to facilitate client investment activities and further advance with the firm into a leadership position.
- Bachelor’s degree is required - CPA / MBA are preferred credentials
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant tax experience is desired
- A desire to grow and advance in the financial planning profession
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a paperless office
- The ability to professionally interact with clients, third parties and colleagues
- Ability to be self-direct and manage multiple deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs. eMoney Advisor , ProSystems , BNA experience is highly desirable
- The compensation package for this position will be based upon the candidate’s level of experience