Financial Planning Analyst
AP Professionals has partnered with a publically traded company, located on the east side of Rochester, NY, in search of a dynamic finance professional essential to the continued development of the financial analysis team. Working within a nine person team, this team player will prepare reporting packages and ad hoc analysis to drive senior management decision making. With an emphasizing on reporting accuracy, this role will dig into results, providing answers for day to day operational decision making and strategic planning.
- Primarily responsible for the collection and consolidation of financial data including monthly actuals, budgets, forecasts and analyses (operating plans, budgets, strategic plans, PAR’s, etc.) as required by Corporate Policy.
- Assists in advising the Shared Services Operations Managers on operating matters.
- Develops analysis and studies on trends affecting the business.
- Provide technical and process support for staff members and other departments.
- Implement ongoing improvements/enhancements to applications and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field, preferred
- CPA license, preferred
- 2+ years of finance or accounting experience required
- Experience with Excel a plus
- Experience with SAP, HFM AND Hyperion Planning preferred