AP is recruiting for a Fund Financial Analyst. The person in this role will be primarily responsible for supporting all financial aspects of fund and collective platform trading agreements, including accruing, processing, validating, troubleshooting, paying, and reporting on financial intermediary fees. This position also supports the maintenance and administration of intermediary trading agreements and other fund documentation. This position will also contribute to ongoing maintenance of mutual fund data in various systems, departmental projects, mutual fund product development, and reporting.
- Manage the accrual and budgeting of Fund and Advisor intermediary agreement expenses and provide monthly accruals and final accounting entries to Finance
- Validate and process intermediary payments
- Serve as the primary liaison for the maintenance and updating of the fee manager application: new agreement setup, rate changes, reporting, testing, version upgrades, etc.
- Prepare periodic reports on intermediary fees and payments for the Board of Directors and other stakeholders
- Develop, document, and maintain processes, procedures and controls for intermediary invoice review and payment
- Coordinate fund and collective investment trust trading agreements, including review, execution, follow-up with counterparties, maintenance of files, and internal reporting
- Assist in drafting amendments to current agreements and other Fund documentation
- Support data integration across multiple systems, including MARS, GIM II and Salesforce
- Analyze asset and cash flow data to support reporting to various stakeholders to inform strategic initiatives
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline