Our client, a local publicly traded company, is searching for a Finance Manager to be an integral member of the finance department management team. This person will oversee all activities of the Accounts Receivable department and all aspects of Accounts Receivable processing and reporting.
- Reviewing reports and reconciliations
- Assisting with due diligence and purchase accounting for requisitions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of five years' related experience and/or training; previous experience in A/R preferred
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of A/R process