We are currently recruiting for a non profit agency located in the Henrietta area. This is a terrific Direct Hire opportunity to join a growing business. This position will support the CEO and requires a minimum of an Associates degree with 5 yrs. recent Executive Assistant experience.There are no exceptions to this requirement as they are mandatory. Job duties include but are not limited to the following
- Prepares and edits correspondence, reports, documents and presentations for CEO and staff.
- Screen incoming calls in the most professional manner.
- Receive guests of the CEO acting with the highest level of professionalism, understanding the needs of government officials, dignitaries and various cultures.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Works as a liaison with outside vendors and customers to schedule and plan meetings, events and conferences both on-site and off-site.
- Organize virtual meetings using software such as Webex, Bluejeans, etc.
- Organizes, maintains and updates files and company records including meeting minutes.
- Makes travel arrangements for executive staff and visiting guests.
- Manages electronic schedules.
- Associates Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum five years’ experience supporting executive leadership.
- Experienced at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle confidential matters.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and multitask.