Temporary opening for at least one month - could go longer! Temping is the best way to get into a great company! Full time, Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm. This person will handle the following:
• Daily order entry, shipment schedules, general customer inquiries and directing phone calls.
• Assist the Inside and Outside Sales team in their effort to strengthen/grow existing accounts
• Monitor customer orders to ensure parts are built and shipped per the original quote or agreement
• Perform a variety of activities to facilitate excellent customer relationships.
• Communicate customer requests to the internal team including manufacturing and quality teams.
• Answer, assist directly, and/or route calls, and emails to the appropriate area for assistance.
• Provide backup to Inside Sales team when necessary.
• Manage daily transactions for customers using web based portal and internal ERP system and expedite as necessary.
All applicants must be proficient in MS Office (including excellent excel skills), be a team player, and come with 2-3 years of customer service (outside of call center) and order entry minimum. A BS degree in business or related field is preferred. Manufacturing industry experience a plus!