Reporting to the President, this position is responsible for all aspects of accounting and HR for multiple companies providing tax, insurance, and other reports required by governmental regulations. Reviews, analyzes and interprets financial and budgetary reports. Directs all aspects of accounting operations and the preparation of annual financial forecasts. Oversees the development and administration of financial accounting systems required to maintain reporting requirements.
- Responsible for month end close and monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for multiple entities. Review working capital on a regular basis and monitor the company’s cash flow.
- Direct and coordinate the annual accounting review process with outside CPA firm for multiple entities.
- Oversee and coordinate the financial planning, forecasting and budgeting process.
- Manage all accounting functions including, but not limited to: General Ledger, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Billing, Inventory, Sales Tax, Banking, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Assets, and System Administration supported by accounting staff
- Manage 401k and benefits administration, onboard new hires, process terminations, and maintain employee handbook.
- Maintain the company’s financial structure and coordinate the company’s relationships and covenants with financial institutions, suppliers and government agencies.
- Manage the company’s business insurance policies.
- Minimum of 7 years’ in accounting management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related field or equivalent; CPA preferred
- Familiarity with Great Plains software programs; conversion experience preferred
- Moderate to expert proficiency processing payroll (Ovation)