AP/ AR and Human Resources Assistant
Excellent permanent opportunity on the Westside. Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. This is a combination of accounting and HR!
- Matching, batching, GL coding and entering invoices.
- Entering, posting and reconciling batches.
- Researching and resolving accounts receivable/payable issues with customers/vendors.
- Processing debit/credit memos.
- Coordinate payment schedules and obtain payment approval on check runs weekly.
- Monitor vendor statements to insure timely and accurate payments in accordance with established terms.
- Maintain W-9 and assist in the year-end 1099 process.
- Process cash receipts.
- Maintain all customer/vendor open and paid files.
- Assists in pre-screening applicants, interview schedules, reference checks and applicant notifications.
- Comply with all Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employment requirements.
- Assists in New Hire paperwork.
- Assists in employee benefits, enrollments and cancellations.
- Inputs and tracks vacation and personal time off requests.
- Place employment ads online as well as with recruitment sources.
- Responsible for posting all company internal communications, flyers, announcements, vacations, etc.
- Responsible for updating all HR forms.
Applicants MUST have a minimum of 3-5 years of BOTH AP/AR and HR experience. A high proficiency in MS Office including Word and Excel is required. The ability to change gears and be flexible is a must!