AP Professionals Published: August 9, 2017 (15 days ago)
Accounts Payable Representative
Multiple temporary, temp-hire, and direct hire positions all over Rochester!
- Maintain strong vendor relationships and resolve vendor inquiries.
- Process all accounts payable information to include, but not limited to, vendor returns.
- Verify accounts payable invoices with vouchering system to ensure proper coding to the correct general ledger account.
- Research discrepancies between vendor invoices and purchase orders. Interface with appropriate internal and external personnel to resolve issues.
- Ensure vendor invoices are paid timely, properly authorized and in accordance with terms.
- Ensure proper authorization from Program Management for Tooling related vendor invoices.
- Maintain tool payable schedule based upon purchase orders and authorized due dates.
- Verify and audit employee expense reports in accordance with company policies.
- Reconcile accounts payable aging schedules to vendor statements, as appropriate.
- Associates degree (A.A.) in finance/accounting or other business related field strongly desired; two to three years related to experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SharePoint experience desired; ability to learn new software as needed.