AP Professionals Published: August 9, 2017 (15 days ago)
Canandaigua location, $15 - 16/hour
AP Professionals is currently recruiting for a temporary Accounting Coordinator with an EXCELLENT and well known company located in Canandaigua.
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Record inter and intra company transactions, including settling transactions, escalate variances to other members of the team
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations
- Provide administrative support for the Account Reconciliation tool BlackLine: New account set up, daily maintenance
- Provide administrative support for the Accounting Services Leadership Team: Record retention, calendar coordination, documentation/scanning, data entry
- Provide support for the FSS Accounting Services team Outlook Inbox, by coordinating requests and responding to inquiries
- Assist with the distribution of monthly U.S. GAAP financial statements
- Assist with coordination and compilation of data for additional reporting and analysis as required, including government surveys
- Associates degree in accounting or business or relevant work experience; 0-2 years of combined experience in accounting preferred.
- Strong spreadsheet and PC proficiency (Excel, Windows, Word), JD Edwards or Oracle Hyperion Financial Management is a plus.