AP Professionals Published: August 1, 2017 (23 days ago)
AP Professionals has teamed up with an electric company in town to find another Accountant to add to their team. They’re a growing company and looking for someone excited to get involved in an array of duties.
- Cost accounting for cost pools and rate groups
- Preparation of intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with company internal control procedures
- Maintenance of fixed asset activity including: acquisitions, disposals, depreciation, etc.
- Month-end close processes including: journal entries, account reconciliations, etc.
- Analysis of job cost variances to be presented to management
- Heavy experience in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word is required
- Ability to meet deadlines is required
- CPA license is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience in accounting, manufacturing environment preferred