AP is recruiting for an individual to join our clients’ Fund Reporting Team. This position will play a key role within the Funds Group and will be responsible for various activities including: financial reporting, compliance, tax and other regulatory filings. This position requires strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills, as well as a high attention to detail.
- Monitor compliance with prospectus restrictions, SEC regulations and IRS rules, both daily and monthly.
- Communicate any compliance issues contained in the reports and the resolution of such issues.
- Perform review of financial statements and quarterly investment portfolios of the mutual funds and collective investment trusts.
- Assist with the audits for three different year end cycles.
- Assist with the coordination of expense payments and accruals for the mutual funds.
- Coordination of mutual fund tax process. This includes review of quarterly distributions, annual excise calculations, annual book/tax calculations, annual tax returns, and 1099’s.
- Work on other projects as requested by Supervisor or Manager.
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance