AP Professionals Published: December 4, 2017
Accounts Receivable Analyst
Direct Hire, $18/hr
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for adhering to and maintaining all quality system procedures and requirements related to the position.
- Must adhere to all safety rules and company policies.
- Interface on a daily basis with all managers, employees for all divisions.
- Research accounts receivable cash receipts discrepancies and deductions. Interface with appropriate internal and external persons to resolve issues.
- Prepare adjustment forms for authorization to adjust accounts receivable. Provide supporting documentation for reason for adjustment and appropriate authorizations.
- Research accounts receivable delinquencies. Make collection calls on such delinquencies.
- Provide management with explanations for past due receivables as well as payment discrepancies.
- Responsible for monthly account reconciliations with customers.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of documents required by external auditors.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to three years related to experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Ability to learn new software as needed.