Salary to $120K
This is a newly created role and a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team that is evolving into a highly sophisticated enterprise computing environment! Our client is in the process of implementing and integrating several new technologies, many that are Cloud based to support the following initiatives:
- Oracle Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence
- Business & Robotic Process Automation
- Enterprise Job Scheduling & Managed File Transfer
In this role, you will play a key role in architecting & implementing infrastructure solutions to support these initiatives.
Responsible for the design, development and implementation of the systems and data integration solutions in support of technology strategies, with the goals of minimizing complexity in the technical environment and driving the acceleration of the delivery of critical business capabilities at an enterprise level.
Will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Design, develop and implement complex and innovative systems integration and data integration solutions in alignment with technology roadmap and corporate objectives
- Assist in the investigation, identification and proposal processes for integration, middleware, EDI, messaging and other related technology solutions that will enable both internal and external systems integration and data integration strategies.
- Gather, analyze and document the systems integration and data integration requirements. Translate requirements into innovative solution designs that are standards based, high performance driven, scalable and reusable to achieve both the internal integration and external B2B strategies
- Work with the Enterprise Architect to ensure that all solution designs, process models and implementation plans are in alignment with systems/application integration, messaging, information security and other enterprise architectures
- Work in accordance with defined project management (PMLC) and systems/software development life cycle (SDLC) phases to deliver required documentation and artifacts
- Perform configuration, administration, performance analysis and optimization for internal and external systems integration and data integration solutions and/or components
- Work with and provide solution-level guidance to developers, both internal and supplier
- Collaborates with other technology and/or business teams on innovation initiatives, and provides industry knowledge and best practice guidance
- Develop and maintain relationships with business and technical staff, key points of contact and leadership to identify opportunities and evangelize systems integration and data integration solutions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related engineering degree required.
Experience: Minimum of 6 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing complex business and/or robotic process automation integrated solutions.
- Working knowledge of several architecture disciplines including Solution Architecture, Application Integration Architecture, Information Security Architecture and Business Process Modeling
- Proficiency in cloud, messaging and web services design methodologies and implementation
- Experience with Integration & Middleware, Messaging, Enterprise Scheduling, Web Service and API tools and technologies
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services integration such as Amazon Web Services and MS Azure
- Experience in software engineering and systems integration using Systems/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Experience with object oriented languages, scripting languages and SQL
- Database experience with MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL or other big data technologies. Experience with structured and unstructured data
- Familiarity with Operating Systems administration for MS Windows and Linux
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with technical teams, business partners and senior management in both written and verbal forms
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive relationships within the team and across the organization with key business partners including strategic business units and other divisions
**US Citizen or Greencard holders only, client is not able to sponsor visa’s at this time.