Do you have a creative mind and the ability and initiative to think beyond? Are you looking to join a company where everyone is passionate and works hard? A company that believes in team work but gives you the opportunity to be creative and innovative? Then this is the position for you.
You will work as a team member of the Agile Engineering team as a back-end enterprise Java developer. Tasks will vary sprint-to-sprint and could include: Webservices and API, data pipelining applications, database design and access layers, various business logic.
- S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or software programming related field of study
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Proficiency with Java 8 and object oriented design patterns
- Experience with Java 8 streams API, multithreading, and lambda functions
- Experience with SQL and relational database design and implementation
- Experience with development and configuration tools – E.g. VSCode, Eclipse | Netbeans | IntelliJ, Maven, GIT, JUnit
- Must have participated in a team going through full software development lifecycle (agile experience a plus) in a product-oriented environment
- Bonus for experience with Atlassian toolset – Jira, Bamboo, Confluence
- Bonus for experience with Docker, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, and Hadoop 2.0
US Citizen or Greencard holders only, not able to transfer/sponsor visa's.