Do you have strong organizational and customer service skills? Are you able to work in an environment with time critical requirements and have a sense of urgency to get things done? Then look no further.
Pay is up to $34K and it is 2nd shift (3-11:30pm)
- Checks on shipment status with airlines and truckers (via on-line tracking tools or through telephone contact)
- Upon determining shipments are not moving to accommodate service level requested, determines most cost effective, service level focused routing and book accordingly
- Work closely with international agents in a constant effort to ensure items are pre-cleared and proof of deliveries and charges have been faxed
- Assists in answering all inbound calls
- Remains current on Cargo Security Standards
- May perform other duties as required or directed
- Ideal candidate will have prior experience in freight forwarding and/or transportation.