Immediate opportunity for seeks an Information Systems Technology Auditor to perform and supervise Infrastructure and Network Reviews, General Controls and Applications Reviews, Pre and Post Implementation Reviews, General Controls Reviews and Integrated Audits with the financial and operational auditors.
Will plan and perform audits of Information Technology operating procedures and processing systems.
Also, will provide consultative and advisory services to management and various IT Business Partners. Will manage and coordinate Technology Audit efforts with external auditors. Liaison with IT Business Partners to ensure full understanding of data flow, data integrity and system security. Participate in the annual enterprise risk assessment and the recommendation of the annual audit plan for IT Audits. Work in a team environment to manage the planning, auditing, reporting and follow-up of large complex and multiple technology audit projects in accordance with accepted IIA and ISACA standards.
- Assist in the identification, coordination and management of key IT SOX and SOC1 controls
- Assist in the analysis, development, and ongoing improvement of a comprehensive, flexible, and scalable IT Controls for regulatory requirements and organizational directives
- Maintain and enhance IT SOX / SOC1 controls documentation and testing procedures so that they reflect the current environment and comply with the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Partner with control owners to identify and develop appropriate controls, remediation plans and improvements for IT SOX / SOC1 controls
- Track control owner and third party evidence requests and ensure deliverables are valid and on-time
- Proactively analyze and report on issues and produce metrics for KRI reporting
- As part of the IT SOX / SOC1 program management team, act as a liaison between multiple departments, third parties and external auditors
- Stays current on changes to technology, internal policy and standards, and relevant regulatory requirements, and evaluate potential impacts on the risk and controls and suggests modifications to the programs
- Assist in IT policy management and security incident response as needed
- BS in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or related field
- Three-plus years of professional IT audit experience
- Audit certifications (COA, CISA, CMA, etc.)
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: SOX / SOC1 requirements, COBIT, NIST, IT Risk Management, Information Security, IT Controls, and / or IT Audit practices
- Experience in evaluating risk / compliance requirements
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with multiple internal and external groups
- Ability to learn quickly, manage through systems and common processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills, must be highly detail oriented
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and escalate issues to leadership