AP Professionals of WNY
The Office Business Manager supervises all staff as well as the daily operations of a medical office located in the Southtowns. They ensure quality services are provided and serve as a liaison between the physicians and staff. The Office Business Manager works closely with the Office Manager and physicians to develop and implement office goals, policies, and procedures. They are looking for an individual who can prove leadership to employees, demonstrate a positive attitude, and act as a role model for all staff. The Office Business Manager's attitude must reflect that of a respectable, professional individual that is approachable, accurate and fair while ensuring work quality.
This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position. Salary is 55-65K DOE.
- Responsible for daily operations of the entire office
- Oversees patient care, evaluates and ensures office operates with maximum efficiency
- Supervises all staff and works closely with the Office Manager; responsible for maintaining accurate personnel records; responsible for hiring, disciplinary issues and termination of staff; empowers employees and recognizes their contributions; manages employee issues and resolves grievances; completes annual performance appraisals; oversees and approves all time off; and processes employee payroll.
- Establishes, implements and maintains company policies and procedures.
- Point person for cleaning staff, office supplies, and routine and emergency maintenance
- Organizes and facilitates regular meetings with physicians and staff
- Ensures compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and ethics
- Oversees the office schedule
- Recruits, selects and assigns all professional, technical and support personnel
- Responsible for fiscal management: accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, monthly reporting. Overseeing and managing the revenue cycle of the practice
- Supervising clinical and clerical staff, managing billing and collections, controlling patient flow
- Provides continuous analysis of all operational activities and practice development
- Establishes policies and oversees staff functions of office, billing, and collections
- Supervision of staffing requirements. Supervises work hours PTO, hire, fire., disciplinary documentation, work with ESC
- Review employee salaries and make recommendations