This position applies knowledge and experience with technology and application development methodologies to perform basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, file design and storage. Incumbent is expected to work independently and anticipate informational requirements, rather than react to management instructions or requests. This position requires a person with a track record of setting objectives and meeting requirements.Full-time, salary to $80K,
- Updating Data in the ERP System to support business
- Developing new or modifying existing ERP programs to support business needs
- Project Work – System Upgrades, Acquisitions, Divestitures, Integrations etc.
- Demonstrated experience with Progress programming language
- Knowledgeable of: testing, debugging, and documentation standards; file design, storage, and internal systems; and has a basic understanding of operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience with QAD ERP
- Bachelor’s Degree - Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required