AP Professionals of WNY Published: July 28, 2017 (27 days ago)
PRIMARY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily/weekly tasks in processing payroll, working with department managers, HR, and ADP, to ensure a timely and accurate payroll.
- Support the processing and analysis of monthly and quarterly financial statements/reports.
- Process AP invoices, reconcile discrepancies as needed, working with purchasing and/or vendors.
- Reconcile and process employee expense reports.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and 3+ years of experience.
- Experience administering external relationships with customers, suppliers, statutory and fiscal authorities, banks, auditors, and other third parties.
- Firm understanding of the major principles and procedures associated with cost and general accounting.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ADP a MUST. Experience with SAP a plus.
- Capable of analytical thinking and developing solutions to operation transaction issues and problems with organizational awareness and ability to function in harmony with other functions to achieve business objectives.