The membership operations processor is responsible for processing membership data for all products and services while meeting or exceeding production, accuracy and service level standards. Their general duties include but are not limited to coding enrollment forms, data entry, entry audits, eligibility verification, return mail processes and supporting the service center and billing processes for all products and services. Over time and holiday work may be required to meet service standards. This positions pays 12/hr.
- Two year degree from an accredited institution or three years equivalent education/experience business related field.
- Minimum two (2) years data entry processing required, health care industry experience preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years customer service type experience required, professional business contact experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under strict deadlines, maintain confidentiality and make decisions commensurate with position responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others at all levels of an organization, internally and externally to achieve common goals.