Develops policy, directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Analyzes internal and external wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
- Recommends and processes wage adjustments.
- Works with CEO on development of HR Strategy and change management.
- Sources benefits and develops relationship with vendors.
- Develops and oversees HR metric calculation and dissemination.
- Writes and maintains policies advising supervisors and staff of company policy regarding employee relations, equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits. Develops and maintains employee handbook.
- Responsible for effective Employee Relations.
- Maintains a human resources HRIS system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Problem solving skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Cost Consciousness
- Organizational Support
- Strategic Thinking
Education and/or Experience:
Master's degree or four to ten years related experience