Our client in Amherst is looking for an energetic, motivated individual to be their front-line communicator with all applicants and is responsible for best-in-class service via telephone, e-mail, and other electronic media. This individual will be working with college applicants. The position pays 13-14/hr.
- Responds to inbound inquiries and concerns of applicants via telephone and e-mail in a fast-paced, call center environment.
- Maintain accurate records of call data in system
- Meets quantitative and qualitative standards as set by department
- Troubleshoots potential problems with web-based applications including application status, completion updates, and billing inquiries
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 2-4 years in a customer service / call-center
- Flexibility in schedule
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office Suite and web-based information sources
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail while meeting/exceeding daily expectations for quality and quantity
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly between different roles and new responsibilities
- Understanding of admissions and application process a positive