Exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to assist in defining and implementing a long-term financial strategy while managing the daily accounting and finance operations for our client. Under general supervision, the Corporate Controller is responsible for overseeing the day to day accounting, payroll and reception functions. Responsibilities include completion of monthly close process, preparation of monthly consolidated financial package, providing drafts of 10Q and 10K filings, preparation of quarterly tax projections and annual tax provision and treasury administration. The Controller will have a thorough knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and experience in consolidated financial reporting.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business analysis and cost analysis to advise business leaders of the most effective use of assets
- Supervising financial audits of both internal and external auditors
- Reconciliation for fixed assets and capital expenditures
- Financial reporting to organizational leadership and other required entities such as the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and investors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with five (5) years of experience required.
- A Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with three (3) plus years of experience in a public account firm, and CPA certification preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task, establish priorities and organize efficiently.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and familiarity with accounting software is required.