AP Professionals of WNY Published: October 24, 2017
Our client is seeking an Account Clerk for their off campus student housing facility.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Pay range is $14/hr. - $15/hr. depending on experience.
Hours are 10am – 6pm Monday through Friday. Saturday overtime hours are required in the month of August.
- Maintain resident accounts
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer interactions
- Data entry and data analysis
- Prepare reports and spreadsheets
- Billing, accounts receivable
- Reduce delinquent accounts with established collection procedures
- Educate residents about financial aid deferments, payments
- Keep detailed records
- Day to day use of property management software system
- Minimum of related Associates degree
- Math aptitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact professionally and cordially with residents
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; especially Excel
- Reliable transportation
Training will be provided on the software and financial aid information