AP Professionals has partnered with a premier regional public accounting firm located in Buffalo, New York. This established firm is searching for an experienced CPA who can add to their healthy, employee oriented culture. This firm has controlled growth and retains their employees by providing a reasonable work life balance and internal advancement; employees are happy.
- CPA license is desired.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience, audit or tax or both.
- Client facing personality.
- Ability to travel locally.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Responsible for all phases of audit engagements.
- Direct the work of audit staff.
- Conduct research, maintain proficiency in professional standards and develop expertise within the firm.
- Prepare staff performance evaluations and discuss with staff members.
- Develop a responsible and trained staff by assisting in recruiting, developing training aids, and acting as an instructor in professional development programs.
- Identify and recommend new business opportunities for the firm.
The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years of public accounting experience.